Monday, May 12, 2014

Clouds


Every day, God makes many decisions. One of which is to paint a picture of beautiful clouds, or to leave the sky a perfect shade of blue. Some days, he will choose to use the puffy clouds like normal. Other days, he will choose to be creative and make odd paintings; using different colors, shapes, and sizes. This sky was made to show everyone how artistic and amazing he really is. All the odd droops and colors of the clouds creates a mood; some peoples moods different than others. To me, it makes me feel relaxed with an overwhelming sense of calmness. Just sitting here in a class room, I can feel the warm breeze running across my face; a magical feeling no one else could feel. I can picture myself sitting on my back porch watching this odd sunset take it's course.















No comments:

Post a Comment