Monday, May 12, 2014

I will never do that again..

Never will I ever sneak out of the house ever again! That was probably the worst decision I had ever made. As soon as I realized I would never get caught, it became a habit. I would sneak out and do crazy stuff with my friends, but that soon came back to haunt me. My dad has his room upstairs and so did my sister. I was the only one with a room downstairs right next to the laundry room. The laundry room had a door that led out to the side porch, and it just so happens that the motion light to the garage was broken. So it became a twice a week thing.

Flying down the road in her little red convertible, she let her sun colored hair be free. She was eventually pulled over for going to fast. A cop had asked for her drivers license. Being that the lady had never been pulled over, she asked the cop what it looked like. The cop explained it was square with your picture on it. The lady quickly reached into her purse and pulled out a mirror.


The toddler let out a screeching wail. Suddenly the room became quiet as the child's face turned into a cherry red tomato. Alligator tears covered the his face letting the mom know he was dehydrated.

My dad lays out all of the dull uncooked steaks in front of me. "Hit them." I looked at him like he was crazy. "You really want me to hit the steaks?" I guess I haven't really watched my dad cook steaks before, but I know now that he has some odd........... I begin to hit the cold cold pieces of the cow spread across the kitchen counter. He bring out his special concoction used to sprinkle over the steaks. You can't sprinkle too much or the steaks will be ruined. Just a pinch is all you need. Mean while, the grill had been waiting for us to drop the juicy steaks into its charcoal infested mouth. Patience is the key when it comes to making the perfect steak. Instead of flipping it over every 10 minutes, he flips it within 2 minutes; making each side equally cooked and tasty. In the middle of the grilling the cow pieces, he brings out margarine butter and slowly butters each side of the steak. The smell overwhelms your nose and mouth. Standing there flipping the steaks, My mouth begins to water. Not too much longer the steaks are done and by then my mouth became Niagara falls. Now the moment of truth. My taste buds were the judges of an amazing steak that I cooked all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment